Arkansas Travelers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkansas Travelers

This is such a great model and I continue to add them as I can.

A few of my recent additions include a black G-10 version with blaze orange liners I snagged off the Featured Inventory, a white linen Micarta model with black liners I bought from a fellow Forum member and a special version I ordered though Vintage Knives featuring yellow G-10 scales with black Micarta pins.

Never easy to find, but worth the wait!

Z
    Last edited by MisterZ; 06-26-2015, 05:10 AM.
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."
    Theodore Roosevelt, May 13, 1903

Outstanding pics Z, always glad to see more.

Comment

I would give a lot to have one of those stag Arkansas Travelers.

Comment

I need to do? To make other people accept me as others have accepted you.

Comment

I come across this problem as well.

Comment

That's a great collection of AT's. I have one that I got from A. G.'s Cutting Edge site. I carry and use it often. It's a great design for a small, daily carry FB... very stout tip on the blade and a nice sweeping curve to the edge.

Comment

Thanks Dale. I agree that the AT is a great design. It hits the sweet spot between being small enough for easy carry and yet large and stout enough to handle most utility tasks.

Z
              "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."
              Theodore Roosevelt, May 13, 1903

Comment

Working...
              X