X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z, is that a YPS with orange bolsters?

Comment

Hi Terry,

Yes, that's a YPS with the bolster option. I uploaded a few pictures of it on the Galley in a post entitled "Been a while..."

I really like the black and blaze orange combination on a knife handle. I snagged a Traveler from the Featured Inventory that has black Micarta scales and blaze orange liners which has become my EDC.

Z
      Last edited by MisterZ; 12-09-2014, 07:21 PM.
      "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."
      Theodore Roosevelt, May 13, 1903

Comment

I checked that thread out, that's a great looking YPS!

Comment

Hey everyone, hope y'all had a good Christmas and will have a great New Year. I'm trying to get the Past Featured Inventory back up to currency. The new Forum format is a bit weird and only lets me upload 4 pics at a time :-/ Anyways I'll do what I can. Been fairly busy myself lately and a big announcement I'll get to when I can. Best wishes,

Comment

Buy, sell, buy more. Here's the collection after another year and a half...

The most recent acquisitions represent the opposite ends of the spectrum. The Ranger is the largest Dozier I've ever had, and the custom Scalpel is now the smallest in the group.

The fun continues!

Z
            "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."
            Theodore Roosevelt, May 13, 1903

Comment

Nice snagging the Ranger, Z. I may get around to one of those someday, although I think the T-1 Tactical may have done it for me, if not the T-22. Still, I do like the lines on that Ranger.

Comment

Working...
              X